Monday, January 12, 2009

Tom Cruise


Everyone likes or dislikes people for many reasons. Many of us even like or dislike celebrities that we don't even know. I'm no different in this regard. .One person I have grown to dislike is Tom Cruise. I don't dislike his acting or his movies. But as a person I am growing to dislike his public persona. When interviewed, by many different people, of which he has obviously agreed to, he can be quite rude to them, quarrelsome, pick or look for fights and really, offers the public nothing. Most of the questions are very innocuous yet he'll be prickly or downright rude. He may think he's making the media look as if they're harassing him, but he is in fact making himself look like an ass! My pet hate, is when an interviewer asks what Katie thinks, and he curtly replies every time "you'll have to ask her". They are always light-hearted little pieces of information that any married couple would readily know about each other and their family. Such as "is she happy being a mother?". He is turning into a public pompuous arrogant and controlling ass. And sadly, for me, this rubs off on my inclination to view a new movie he may star in. Boo to Tom Cruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment