Thursday, January 29, 2009

Music


I love music. I've always wished I was musical and could play an instrument. I taught myself to play the organ to a certain level when I was a child, but never went any further. I love listening to music. Trying to match it to my mood. Sad music helps me cry and sob when I am full of sadness but can't release it. If I'm angry, sometimes loud Def Leppard style music will beat in time with the pulsing anger until it subsides. If I'm in an upbeat mood, especially when I'm driving, it's great to sing along to music and I feel free, alive and happy. Quiet calming music also helps me relax when I am anxious or out of sorts. I just love the way music of all kinds, whether you love it or hate it, invokes emotions. Matches moods. Or just adds to your life. Now I'm wondering why I don't turn the stereo on as much as I'd like ....

No comments:

Post a Comment