Saturday, January 31, 2009

Drama


I often wonder why some people seem to thrive on having drama in their lives. Unnecessary drama. I understand busy and complicated lives, and life throwing you something unexpected. But drama for the sake of drama. Bitchiness, fighting, friends, not friends, general nastiness and drama, as I term it. I have enough inner turmoil going on, from all that has happened to me in my life, that I like to maintain as calm an outer world as possible. And life is too short for all that. And happiness too elusive. Maybe all the bad stuff that happened to me hasn't been in vain, giving me a positive outlook and an appreciation of the important things in life.

2 comments:

  1. relationships can be so difficult, everyone has their own baggage, i try and avoid those drama queens as much as possible but they seem to be everywhere I just try to stay out of their drama :)

    easier said then done of course :)

    you do have a wonderful outlook on life I appreciate your honesty :)

    take care

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb - I sometimes think I focus too much on the negative. But I suppose with this I've taken a positive out of it, and let's face it, there is a lot of negativity in the world. But I am enjoying this safe haven of opinion making. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete